Overal Tyvek® Labo, 25 pcs
- DuPont Tyvek
- Out Of Stock
DuPont™ Tyvek® Labo, model CHF7. Hooded coverall with attached, slip-retardant overshoes. Available in white in sizes S to XXXL. Robust yet lightweight (<250g per garment). 3-piece hood and gusset for improved fit. Elasticated face, wrists and ankles as well as glued-in waist elastic.
Tyvek® garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene, providing an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Tyvek® is permeable to both air and water vapour, yet repels water-based liquids and aerosols. It offers an excellent barrier against fine particles and fibres (down to 1 micron in size), is ultra-low-linting and antistatically treated. Silicon non-added.
Applications include the pharmaceutical industry, laboratories, cosmetics, optical and electronics.
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 5 and 6
- EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) - on both sides
- Stitched internal seams to help reduce contamination from the inside to the outside of the garment
- Attached overshoes consisting of garment material with friction-coated sole to provide added slip-resistance
- Tyvek® zipper and zipper flap for enhanced protection
For more information and orders please write on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.