96-well Plant Genomic DNA Extraction Kit
- Favorgen Biotech Corp.
- In Stock
FavorPrep 96-Well Plant Genomic DNA Extraction Kit is designed for highthroughput extraction of total DNA (including genomic, mitochondrial and viral DNA) from a wide variety of plant tissue and cells. The kit uses CTAB method and chaotropic salt to lyse cells and the DNA in chaotropic salt is bonded to the glass fiber matrix of the plate. After washing off the contaminants, the purified DNA is eluted by low salt elution buffer or water. The entire procedure can be completed in one hour without phenol/ chloroform extraction and alcohol precipitation. The kits can be used for manual filtration or with robotic handing systems and purified DNA with approximately 20-30 kb is suitable for PCR or other enzymatic reactions
Features and Specifications
◊ High-Throughput :
- 96-well format extraction in 60 min
- Uses CTAB method and chaotropic salt to lyse cells and the DNA in chaotropic salt is bonded to the glass fiber matrix of the plate.
◊ Applications :
- The eluted DNA can be used for any subsequent applications
◊ High Purity and Recovery :
- Sample Amount: up to 50 mg of fresh or forzen plant tissue
- up to 15 mg of dry plant tissue
- up to 5 x 106 plant cells B
- inding Capacity: up to 40 µg total DNA
- Expected Yield: 5~35 µg
- Elution volume: 200 µl
◊ Economic :
- High value for yor money
- If you get a lower price from another supplier, please contact us first.
More on Favorgen
|FAPGE 96001||96-well Plant Genomic DNA Extraction Kit (1 plates)||1||6 632 Kč|
|FAPGE 96002||96-well Plant Genomic DNA Extraction Kit (2 plates)||2||12 745 Kč|
|FAPGE 96004||96-well Plant Genomic DNA Extraction Kit (4 plates)||4||20 827 Kč|