Transport and Preservation Medium (Direct PCR analysis), 50 pcs SALE!
- Biocomma Limited
- In Stock
- OR -
This product has a minimum quantity of 1
Total SALE ! 9,90 Kc / pcs
No nucleic acid extraction, direct PCR analysis, eﬃcient virus inactivation
- No nucleic acid extraction step, the preservation medium can be used directly as a nucleic acid ampliﬁcation template, and the components are compatible with; subsequent PCR andRT-PCR experiments;
- Immediately inactivate the virus, make the virus lose its activity quickly, and avoid secondary infection;
- Contains nucleic acid protective agent, DNA and RNA are not signiﬁcantly degraded within a few days;
- At 5-25°C, samples can be stored for 5 days;
- One sampling is enough for dozens of nucleic acid ampliﬁcation;
- This product cannot be used to preserve live viruses, and cannot be used for virus toxicity studies.
|YMJ-TE11||1*1 mL inactivated medium, 1* nasopharyngeal swab||1 mL/pcs,50 pcs/Box, 50 pcs/case|
Use the transport and preservation medium to store the fake virus (106 copies/mL) and keep it at room temperature. After 1/2/3/4/5 days of storage, take a sample and directly perform qPCR detection. The results are as follows: