Hydrothorax, Ascites and Urine Cell Preservation Solution
- Biologix Group Limited
- 71-0441 71-0442
- In Stock
Biolgoix Hydrothorax, Ascites and Urine Cell Preservation Solution is used for collection, transportation and long-term preservation of hydrothorax, ascites and urine cells. It greatly simplified transportation and saved delivery cost because low temperature environment (such as freezer or liquid nitrogen) is not required.
For preservation and transportation of hydrothorax, ascites and urine cells.
• Instant DNase inactivation, preventing nucleic acid degradation.
• Cell morphology could be maintained for a long time, and survival rate is as high as over 90% after 30 days at room temperature.
• No need cryopreservation and dry ice transportation, convenient field sampling and air shipment.
1. Collect the hydrothorax, ascites or urine specimens of patient and standing for 30 minutes for natural subsidence.
2. Pipette 10-50 mL specimen from bottom of the bottle, centrifuge at 2000 rpm for 4 minutes.
3. If the specimen contains a lot of blood, the centrifugal liquid will be divided into three layers, pipette the second layer (between clear layer and blood layer) and transfer into the preservation solution. If the centrifugal liquid contains a few blood, discard the clear layer quickly and erect the spin column, when the liquid flow back to bottom of the column, mix and pipette it into the preservation solution.
4. Write down the sample information on the label of tube and send to test.
• Fully immerse the swab in the solution after collection to maximize cell retention.
• If small amount of cells is found in slice production, more solution could be added.
• Dilute samples in solution and fully mix it.
• Samples must be fresh and fixed in time to avoid cell autolysis.
Hydrothorax, Ascites and Urine Cell Preservation Solution, 1 mL/ Vial
Hydrothorax, Ascites and Urine Cell Preservation Solution, 2 mL/ Vial