Amersham Hybond P 0.2 PVDF
- In Stock
Amersham Hybond P 0.2 PVDF 260mm x 4m 1 roll/PK
PVDF blotting membrane, with 0.2 µm pore size, for use with standard colorimetric and chemiluminescent detection methods for proteins of < Mr 20 000 .
- High protein binding capacity for easy signal detection.
- High protein retention even after harsh washing steps.
- Maximum capture of proteins during transfers minimizes sample loss.
- 0.2 μm pore size for higher surface area, resulting in better binding of low molecular weight proteins.
- Available in popular precut sizes for your application.
Amersham Hybond P 0.2 PVDF is a 0.2 μm pore size hydrophobic membrane with high physical strength. This results in significant handling advantages over unsupported nitrocellulose and makes the membrane highly suitable for stripping and reprobing. The small pore size of the membrane minimizes ‘blow-through’ and increases protein binding over a wide range of molecular weights.