Amersham ECL Prime Western Blotting Detection Reagent
- In Stock
Highly sensitive chemiluminescent detection reagent with long lasting signal for accurate detection of minute changes in protein levels.
- Intense and long lasting signal allows multiple exposures and makes the reagent highly suitable for large experimental series, allowing convenient handling time between the end of the experiment and detection.
- Enables accurate detection of both high and low abundant proteins on the same blot after a single exposure.
- Optimized for use with Amersham Hybond P (PVDF) membranes and compatible with Amersham Protran (nitrocellulose) membranes.
- Compatible with Amersham ECL Rainbow Molecular Weight Markers and Amersham ECL DualVue Western Blotting Markers.
- Optimized for CCD-based imaging, for example Amersham Imager 600 or ImageQuant LAS 500, and compatible with X-ray film such as Amersham Hyperfilm ECL.
Amersham ECL Prime is a highly sensitive reagent, characterized by stable signal emission, allowing for the possibility of repeated exposures and making it easier to process several blots in the same experimental run.
For you who are familiar with Amersham ECL Plus from before, Amersham ECL Prime is the replacement product that offers the same sensitivity, stability, and precise quantitation across a wide dynamic range of protein levels.