Amersham Protran 0.45 NC
- In Stock
Amersham Protran 0.45 NC 300mm×4m 1 roll/PK
Nitrocellulose membrane, with a 0.45 µm pore size, is suitable for proteins of a wide range of molecular weights.
- Low background and excellent signal-to-noise ratios.
- Compatible with a variety of labeling and detection systems.
- High binding capacity.
- Suitable for proteins of a wide range of molecular weights.
- Proprietary nitrocellulose formula gives a long shelf life of bound proteins.
- Available in popular precut sizes for your application.
Amersham Protran offers excellent sensitivity, resolution, and low background, especially when used with Amersham ECL, Amersham ECL Prime, or Amersham ECL Select Western Blotting Systems.
For convenience, Western blotting sandwiches (10 sandwiches/package) are available, consisting of precut Amersham Protran 0.45 NC membranes preassembled with 2 x 3MM Chr Blotting papers.