Green Hot Start PCR Master Mix, 2x
- Na skladě
3 692,00 Kč
Dopravné a balné
Transportní podmínky cena se připočítává k položkám v objednávce
mražené na suchém ledu (dry ice) 690 Kč bez DPH na zásilky v celkové ceně do 45 000 Kč bez DPH, nad tuto hodnotu je dopravné a balné zdarma
- Green Hot Start PCR Master Mix formulation allows for direct loading on the gel right after the PCR
- Highest PCR specificity and sensitivity without prolonged reactivation.
- Exceptionally pure Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase and highest quality dNTPs in a 2x Hot Start PCR Master Mix
- High value for a fair price
- High specificity high throughput Hot Start PCR for an immediate gel analysis
- Amplification of low copy number targets
- TA cloning
100 rxn of 50 µl
2 × 1.25 ml Green Hot Start PCR Master Mix
500 rxn of 50 µl
10 × 1.25 ml Green Hot Start PCR Master Mix
2000 rxn of 50 µl
40 × 1.25 ml Green Hot Start PCR Master Mix
The biotechrabbit Green Hot Start PCR Master Mix is a perfect choice for a fast reaction set up without the need for calculation, multiple pipetting steps and buffer optimization. It is designed for low background high throughput PCR amplifications of 0.2-5kb size DNA targets. Additionally the special formulation provides the possibility to load the reactions on the gel directly after amplification without the need to add the loading dye.
The 2x Hot Start PCR Master Mix contains pure biotechrabbit Hot Start Taq DNA polymerase, highest quality dNTPs and optimal green PCR reaction buffer components, thus only the template and PCR primers have to be added. The final reaction volume should be reached with the pure PCR grade water.
The Hot Start Taq Polymerase is inactive during the reaction set up due to the bound antibody which is quickly released at elevated PCR temperatures what makes the enzyme active only during the PCR. There is no need in any prolonged heating or denaturation step. Thus, the primer dimers or misspriming does not occur.
The Master Mix contains two dyes (blue and yellow) that separate during electrophoresis to monitor migration progress. Reactions assembled with the Green Hot Start PCR Master Mix have sufficient density for direct loading onto agarose gels. The dyes absorb between 225–300nm, making standard A260 readings to determine DNA concentration unreliable.
Taq DNA polymerase is thermostable highly processive 5´ → 3´ DNA polymerase that has low 5´ → 3´ exonuclease activity and lacks 3´ → 5´ exonuclease (proofreading) activity. The enzyme also exhibits deoxynucleotidyl transferase activity what results in the addition of extra A overhang at the 3'-ends of PCR products allowing easy cloning of PCR products into vectors with T.
- Laboratorní pomůcky
- Genomic DNA Amplification
- Izolace DNA/RNA
- Reagencie pro PCR
- Electrophoresis Ladders
- Cell-free Protein Synthesis
- Oligonucleotide Synthesis
- Protein Purification
- Tris-NTA Amine/Biotin
- Protein Concentrator Spin Columns
- Density Centrifugation Media
- Western Blotting & Electrophoresis
- Transfekční činidla
- Chemiluminescence and radioactive detection
- Produkty GE Healthcare Life Sciences
- AHN Biotechnologie GmbH
- BioComp Instruments, Inc.
- Biologix Group Limited
- BioSpec Products, Inc.
- BT&C, Inc.
- CRYOMETAL s.r.o.
- Dominique DUTSCHER SAS
- DuPont Tyvek
- Eppendorf Czech & Slovakia s.r.o.
- Favorgen Biotech Corp.
- GA International Inc.
- Protean s.r.o.
- S.A.B. Impex, s.r.o.
- Seton Scientific Inc.
- Sorenson BioScience, Inc.
- Akční SLEVY