Vivaspin 2 MWCO
- GE Healthcare Life Sciences
- Na skladě
3 954,00 Kč
Pack size 25
Vivaspin 2 contains: 25 disposable Vivaspin 2 ultrafiltration devices with either 3,000, 5,000, 10,000, 30,000, 50,000 or 100,000 MWCO PES.
Vivaspin 2 is suitable for sample volumes of up to 2 ml. Vivaspin 2 can effectively be used in either swing bucket or fixed angle rotor accepting 15 ml centrifuge tubes. The Vivaspin 2 is specifically designed with low internal surface and membrane area in order to achieve superior recoveries from very dilute solutions. Another feature of the Vivaspin 2 is the choice of directly pipetting the concentrate from the dead stop pocket built into the bottom of the concentrator, or alternatively reverse spinning the concentrate into the recovery cap which can then be sealed for storage.
Vivaspin spin columns are designed for fast, nondenaturing concentration of biological samples by membrane ultrafiltration.
- High recovery rates – Up to 30-fold concentration of the sample can be achieved, with recovery of the target molecule typically exceeding 95%.
- Sample protection – the patented Vivaspin dead-stop technology ensures samples cannot be concentrated to dryness and enables direct concentrate recovery.
- Ease-of-use – one-step sample concentration in a single tube, for minimal sample handling and reduced sample loss.
- pH compatibility – for a broad range of pH 1 to 9.
- Easy, contact-free storage by reverse spinning the concentrate into the recovery cap
- Minimal protein adsorption – thanks to the Vivaspin polycarbonate tube design.
Download the Vivaspin protein concentrator datafile to learn more and to determine the right MWCO (molecular weight cut-off) and volume for your enrichment study.
Spin Column Protein Concentration – How Does it Work?
Vivaspin sample concentrators cater to scientists working with sample volumes ranging from 100 μl to 20 ml, with a range of MWCO values from Mr 3 000 to 100 000.
An upper compartment contains sample and the lower compartment separated by a semipermeable membrane. Centrifugation is applied to force solvent through the membrane, leaving a more concentrated sample in the upper chamber.
Tip: To maximize recovery of your sample, select a MWCO at least 50% smaller than the molecular size of the target molecule.
- Laboratorní pomůcky
- Genomic DNA Amplification
- Izolace DNA/RNA
- Reagencie pro PCR
- Electrophoresis Ladders
- Cell-free Protein Synthesis
- Oligonucleotide Synthesis
- Protein Purification
- Tris-NTA Amine/Biotin
- Protein Concentrator Spin Columns
- Density Centrifugation Media
- Western Blotting & Electrophoresis
- Transfekční činidla
- Chemiluminescence and radioactive detection
- Produkty GE Healthcare Life Sciences
- AHN Biotechnologie GmbH
- BioSpec Products, Inc.
- Biologix Group Limited
- Sorenson BioScience, Inc.
- Eppendorf Czech & Slovakia s.r.o.
- GA International Inc.
- Favorgen Biotech Corp.
- BioComp Instruments, Inc.
- Dominique DUTSCHER SAS
- S.A.B. Impex, s.r.o.
- BT&C, Inc.
- CRYOMETAL s.r.o.
- DuPont Tyvek
- Akční SLEVY