4X CAPITAL™ qPCR Probe Master Mix (LRox)
- In Stock
Storage temperature: Dry ice
- Best in-class performance for both single and multiplex detection
- Convenient master mix with high specificity in pathogen detection
- Highly sensitive for low-abundance DNA targets
- Standard and fast cycling qPCR with rapid extension rate for early Ct values
- For use on a wide range of probe technologies including Taqman®, Molecular Beacons® and Scorpion® probes
BR0501501 200 reactions of 20 µl 1 ml CAPITAL qPCR Probe Master Mix LROX BR0501502 1000 reactions of 20 µl 5 × 1 ml CAPITAL qPCR Probe Master Mix LROX BR0501503 4000 reactions of 20 µl 4 kits BR0501502 CAPITAL qPCR Probe Master Mix LROX (1000 rxn each)
biotechrabbit™ CAPITAL qPCR Probe Master Mix for quantifying genomic, cDNA and viral sequences provides outstanding performance in single and multiplex qPCR. The high sensitivity provided by the mix is ideal for detection of low-abundance DNA targets in various applications, such as pathogen detection.
CAPITAL qPCR Probe Master Mix uses proprietary combination of enzyme and buffer chemistry for efficient extension and early Ct in single and multiplex qPCR. To enable the use of the kit on qPCR platforms with different reference dye concentration requirements, three kit formats are available: a kit containing no ROX, as well as LRox and HRox versions containing ROX in the corresponding concentrations.
Info: Recommended annealing temperature is 2°C above primer Tm (use gradient PCR to optimize the annealing temperature).