Odběrová souprava - Virus Transport and Preservation Medium, 500 ks
- 19-1301, 19-1302
- In Stock
- 41 500,00 Kč
24 900,00 Kč
1.Inactivate Virus sample in time to avoid aerosol infection and protect RNA from degradation.
2.Multiple antibiotics are used in the solution to prevent bacterial and fungal contamination.
3.BSA was added as protein stabilizer, Protect virus samples and improve
The sampling swab is a classic fiber swab, and the plastic rod is made of ABS. It has a unique design that can be broken, and there is no small debris in the process of breaking
Biologix Group Limited or Biocomma Limited
Biologix Group Limited:
Kit description - Flyer
Kit composition - Flyer
Nasal Swabs - Flyer
19-1302 / YMJ-TE2 (Inactivated) 3 ml + 1 x nasal swab, 500pc/box
19-1301 / YVJ-TE2 (Classic) 3 ml + 1 x nasal swab, 500pc/box
19-1301D / YVJ-TE4 (Classic) 3 ml + 1 x nasal swab, 1 x throat swab, 500pc/box
19-1302D / YMJ-TE4 (Inactivated) 3 ml + 1 x nasal swab, 1 x throat swab, 500pc/box
19-1252 / YVJ-TE1 (Classic) 3 ml + 1 x oral swab, 500pc/box
19-1262 / YMJ-TE (Inactivated) 3 ml + 1 x oral swab, 500pc/box
For the transfer and storage of clinically collected samples
Inactivated medium: Guanidine salt (denaturant), reducing agent, biological buffer , chelating agen, surfactant, buffer.
Storage conditions and validity
12 months storage at 5-25℃
1. Applicable sample: Clinical samples such as oral swab, nasopharyngeal swab, saliva, sputum;
2. Storage and transportation of samples: Please pay attention to the storage period when using. Specimens should be transported to
the corresponding laboratory within 2 working days after collection, and the storage temperature is 2-8 ° C; If it cannot be delivered to
the laboratory within 48 hours, it should be stored at -80 ° C or below, and ensure that the collected specimens are delivered to the
corresponding laboratory within 1 week. Specimens should avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
1.Unwrap the package,
take out the swab.
2. Use the swab to collect samples
and put it back into the tube.
3. Break the swab rod and
leave the sampling parts
inside the tube.
4. Screw the lid tightly, and
mark on the tube.
1. Used for in vi tro diagnosis, not for internal or external use in humans or animals. It can cause serious events if swallowed;
it is irritating to eyes and skin. If accidentally splashed into eyes, rinse with water. Ventilation should be maintained during use.
2. This product is red or colorless, transparent, non-precipitating liquid. If the properties change, such as yellow, it is prohibited to use.
Including 1 swab and 1 tube containing medium.
- Laboratorní pomůcky
- Odběrové soupravy
- Reagencie pro PCR
- Izolace DNA/RNA
- Electrophoresis Ladders
- Genomic DNA Amplification
- Cell-free Protein Synthesis
- Oligonucleotide Synthesis
- Protein Purification
- Tris-NTA Amine/Biotin
- Protein Concentrator Spin Columns
- Density Centrifugation Media
- Western Blotting & Electrophoresis
- Transfekční činidla
- Chemiluminescence and radioactive detection
- Produkty GE Healthcare Life Sciences
- AHN Biotechnologie GmbH
- BioComp Instruments, Inc.
- Biologix Group Limited
- BioSpec Products, Inc.
- BT&C, Inc.
- CRYOMETAL s.r.o.
- Dominique DUTSCHER SAS
- DuPont Tyvek
- Eppendorf Czech & Slovakia s.r.o.
- Favorgen Biotech Corp.
- GA International Inc.
- Protean s.r.o.
- S.A.B. Impex, s.r.o.
- Seton Scientific Inc.
- Sorenson BioScience, Inc.
- Akční SLEVY